First, I want to greet everyone a happy new year! I hope you guys had a wonderful year! 2017 is here and it’s another moment to conquer.
Me? I didn’t do anything special aside from cleaning, making toast (really) and playing games the whole time while waiting for the fireworks. I did think of things that I want to accomplish for the new year so I guess it’s somewhat not that uneventful.
I swear to god I already owe Remy a lot of these nomination thingies. I-It’s not like I don’t like it or anything! B-But, thank you, my dear yuri senpai!
I think I kinda skipped the very first award but I’ll get back to that soon.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things about Myself
- I’m 24 years old but people say I don’t look like one because I dress somewhat shabby and bland – plain ol’ shirt and pants. They think I’m a high school student and won’t take me seriously and because of this, I bring a lot of IDs to prove I’m legal.
- I grew up as an only child. I was spoiled by my parents back then and being alone without any siblings developed the rebellious side in me.
- I love cats! A lot. I took care of five cats in my old apartment (almost dying from allergies). I was nearly close to being a crazy cat lady. I’ve also taken the habit of feeding stray cats that I see on my way to work (and I give them names to make it a bit personal)!
- I have a legit waifu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- I used to hate design and wanted to get a career out of art. Guess what? I’m now a full-fledged designer and I cannot draw for my life anymore. #irooony
- Whenever someone asks me about my music taste, I always reply with “I like what I like”. But if you’re going to insist on learning about genres, it falls mostly on techno, dubstep, electronic, dance-pop
and idol songs.
- IF IT AIN’T OBVIOUS YET, YURI IS MY HAPPY DRUG #vivalayuri
The Geek Clinic
Boba and Games
Check out these amazing blogs that I follow! I’ve been stalking them for quite some time now and they are all 👌👌👌
Over and out!
I want to wish ya’ll a joyous Christmas! Well, technically, Christmas was yesterday in our timezone but I feel the need to greet everyone here too.
I hope you and your loved ones are having a blast right now. Don’t forget to open up those gifts and wolf down all the yummy food!
J-Just don’t mind the getting fat part ᕕ(◉Д◉ )ᕗ
“I’LL REMIND YOU THAT I HAVE A VERY LARGE STICK”
– Estelle Bright for Best Main Protagonist 2KXX
I first played the first chapter of TitS (heh) when it was first released on the Playstation Portable console. The Legend of Heroes series wasn’t a title I was fond of even after playing Tear of Vermillion (which was god awful slow I remembered losing a quarter of my life back then) so Trails in the Sky made me “eh” for a bit before starting.
Before you smack me in the face, let me just say that I love JRPGs and invest quite some time with them, but I do tend to get picky. This one got my attention because of the cover (blue sky!). So after reading a lot of reviews, listening to people nag (at how good the game is), pushing myself to get this over with, and that craving to play a good JRPG in a long while, I finally opened the darn game…