I swear to god I already owe Remy a lot of these nomination thingies. I-It’s not like I don’t like it or anything! B-But, thank you, my dear yuri senpai!
I think I kinda skipped the very first award but I’ll get back to that soon.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things about Myself
- I’m 24 years old but people say I don’t look like one because I dress somewhat shabby and bland – plain ol’ shirt and pants. They think I’m a high school student and won’t take me seriously and because of this, I bring a lot of IDs to prove I’m legal.
- I grew up as an only child. I was spoiled by my parents back then and being alone without any siblings developed the rebellious side in me.
- I love cats! A lot. I took care of five cats in my old apartment (almost dying from allergies). I was nearly close to being a crazy cat lady. I’ve also taken the habit of feeding stray cats that I see on my way to work (and I give them names to make it a bit personal)!
- I have a legit waifu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- I used to hate design and wanted to get a career out of art. Guess what? I’m now a full-fledged designer and I cannot draw for my life anymore. #irooony
- Whenever someone asks me about my music taste, I always reply with “I like what I like”. But if you’re going to insist on learning about genres, it falls mostly on techno, dubstep, electronic, dance-pop
and idol songs.
- IF IT AIN’T OBVIOUS YET, YURI IS MY HAPPY DRUG #vivalayuri
Check out these amazing blogs that I follow! I’ve been stalking them for quite some time now and they are all 👌👌👌
Over and out!