cathooman who just recently started contributing in the blogosphere, this type of award is a bit shocking to receive. I-It’s not like I’m not happy about t-this so thank you, Remy! You’re the best!
I’m currently in the process of whipping up a somewhat long review for a game I just finished last weekend but thanks to this I finally got the casual writing spirit back
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Have you ever liked an unpopular character (in anime, film, novels, etc)? Which character earned your affection despite the masses’ low opinion of the character in question? Did you ever try to defend said character?
- I’m not sure if she’s unpopular because this franchise was (somewhat) popular years ago. However, this amazing character is hated by the fans for obvious reasons: #1 she got resurrected for plot and her existence complicated the love triangle between the two protagonists. She’s also hated for being awesome? Heh. Yes, I’m talking about Kikyou, the tragic shrine maiden and a love interest of Inuyasha. I used to dive deep in flame wars just to justify this character because she receives way too many hate and I couldn’t stand illogical banters and accusations.
Does the end justify the means?
- I say that it depends on what the ends are and what means are being used to achieve them. If the goals are noble and will benefit other people aside from oneself, and the means to achieve them are also good, then yes.
Say you are eating a bento that happens to have some of the things that you like. Do you save your favorite dishes for last or do you eat them first?
- I wolf down almost anything I see and this applies to my favorite food so…
Remy (oh wait)
The rules said that you should tag 8 people but I’m being rebellious right now.
- How do you learn best: by listening, watching, reading or doing?
- Do you think you can live without the internet?
- Are you a console or a PC gamer? What games do play most of the time?