Oooh! I’ve been getting a lot of awards lately and excuse me if I go tsundere every time I get nominated to one:
I-It’s not like this award thingy doesn’t make me happy or anything! H-hmph!
All my thanks to Acacia for nominating me! Her blog is a really interesting place. Most of her posts that I’ve read were all witty and full of character. She even has her own artwork and literature section which ya’ll should check out! Pronto!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
11 Questions by Acacia
What’s the best thing about blogging according to you?
- That liberating feeling of expression. This is probably the sole reason why I went back to blogging after xxx years.
Do you have time to blog or do you make time for it in a day?
- I have to admit that I’m somewhat a busy person as I tend to progress about different aspects of my life every day. Being a designer with ambitions doesn’t lessen that burden. So, yes, I compromise to make time every week to blog about something.
What is your favorite thing to do when you relax?
- I move. Yes, you got that right! I dance to relax. It’s a bit awesome that arcades near my place have dance/rhythm machines that I can use to relieve stress (and have fun while I’m at it).
Your favorite anime/manga character? Why?
Look at this perfect being and–woooops–there goes my ovaries.
Guys, meet the gorgeous Alphard Alshaya from the anime series, CANAAN.
I rarely get attached to characters to the point of ashfkajk (I can’t seem to write my feelings down) so this one is special. Oddly enough, we do share a weird similarity in terms of appearance and my friends have pointed that out quite some time now. I’d cosplay her anytime if only I have those abs. ;w;
Alphard is a manipulative individual; cruel and indifferent; level-headed in most situations, charismatic and, despite being a terrorist leader, she doesn’t fail to express what made her so enchanting and powerful among her comrades: her femininity. The fact that she is a woman is what made her so feared by many and she doesn’t shy away from showing this.
Which according to you is more important- Courage or honesty- and why?
You need to be a courageous person to be honest to others.
You have one wish. What do you wish for? (Barring more Wishes)
I’ve actually been contemplating about this my whole life (since it’s one of the most common icebreaker questions ever), and if I’m given one wish then I will wish for… yes, world peace. Fairness in humanity. I’m tired of seeing sad news about unfortunate victims, bullied and degraded.
If there was one thing you could change in your life, what would it be?
Hmm, my feeling of detachment to my family. It won’t seem to leave me. I’m in good terms with them but… it’s a bit shallow, to be honest.
Which emotion do you attach to your favorite song?
I have way too many favorite songs to fully say which is the “best”. But I’ll go with my favorite genre which is electronic so… upbeat, chirpy, playful?
Happiness to you means?
A person close to you betrays you. Would you forgive them or would you cut your ties?
I have this tendency to give anyone the benefit of the doubt at any first mistake. So, yes. I will forgive him/her and talk about the situation together.
Let’s end it with some light question, Night or Day? Sun, moon or stars?
I feel like I’m a night person but I prefer mornings when it comes to doing things (I’m productive af in the mornings more so when it’s already late. Curse you, brain!). Oh, and the moon. The moon is beautiful and romantic. I love staring at it when it’s full.